If you want to put an end to binge eating, you need to:
- 1. Accept that you are addicted, and that means you can’t change overnight, you have lost control, and your addictive personality is playing you.
- 2. Be willing to search within you and observe how you react to your thoughts, emotions, and triggers
- 3. Discern all the lies your addictive personality is feeding you for breakfast, lunch, and dinner with brutal honesty
- 4. Radically accept who you are particularly when you want to reject yourself for “being bad.”
- 5. Be curious about yourself and willing to change how you treat yourself and build some new skills
- 6. Be willing to try something new because new results require a new approach and a new you.
More on tips to stop binge eating here.
Sounds doable? If so get my free updates. Just enter you first name, and best e-mail below and click on “get free updates”. I’ll send you free insights, tips, and techniques on how to do just that so that you stop “falling off wagons”, making false promises and disappoint yourself and finally make progress and feel good about yourself and eat normally without worry or guilt.